New Client Information
Should you wish to consider my health screening services, then please read the following information:
To familiarize yourself with how I work with clients, using the functional medicine 5R approach and bio-resonance equipment for health screening, please also read this article on The Functional Medicine 5R approach to Digestive Health. This information is appropriate for those with more complex conditions in excess of six months in duration and may experience pain or painful symptoms which may benefit from SCENAR treatment inaddition to the ASYRA
Working with Kirsty Terry.
I am a registered Nutritionist and Bioresonance practitioner trained in the functional medicine approach and practice this methodology in conjunction with bio-resonance health screening. This approach with clients differs considerably from the conventional medical model you may be accustomed to and does not exclude it, rather it is complementary and maintaining your relationship with you family GP practitioner is critical.
As a new patient, your treatment is broken into two phases:
- The Living Matrix & Timeline Case Review
- ASYRA Health Screening
- Ongoing Treatment
1. The Living Matrix & Timeline Case Review
This serves several purposes. It enables me to understand more about the treatment program you require. It also provides an opportunity for us to get to know each other and determine if my approach is a good fit for you. The Living Matrix & TimelineCase Review includes:
- A thorough review of your Living Matrix and Timeline history (A detailed health and medical history questionnaire)
- A survey of your chief complaints and most important health goals
- An assessment of your most troubling and frequently experienced symptoms
- A diet survey and questionnaire
- A survey of your current supplements and medications
2. ASYRA Health Screening
Once we’ve received your completed Case Review paperwork, you will move on to Step 2: the ASYRA Health Screening & Consultation. This is a remote service completed via Hair, Saliva and Urine samples, (not in person due to the amount of screening work), whereby I follow the Functional medicine 5R approach using ASYRA pro bio-resonance health screening equipment and the consultation includes:
- A comprehensive ASYRA health screening
- Analysis (Major organs/systems)
- Environmental sensitivities (Chemical, microbial, EMF, heavy metals)
- Metabolic-digestive profile
- Microbial profile (SIBO, Dysbiosis)
- Neurotransmitter & hormonal profile
- Food sensitivity Testing (125 panel)
- Nutritional deficiency & maintenance
- Client supplied products for either existing medications/supplements/foods or pet dander (20 items)
- NAET Allergy Panel (800 panel)
- Pathogens Profile
- Additional screening protocols may also be added depending on the Living Matrix and Timeline report oonce completed
- Treatment plan
- ASYRA energetic remedy
- SCENAR assessement & treatment (This is time permitting and I will advise whether you will gain more benefit by AYSRA or SCENAR within the time arranged).
If there is a requirement for any additional products such as nutraceuticals, herbals, homeopathic etc, then these will be discussed and are charged in addition.
Bravo yoghurt and MAFActive cream are often part of my protocols so if you are unfamiliar with these products, then please do read through the main and resources section of my website Bravo Probiotic and MAFActive cream.
Should you wish to consider my health screening services, I charge £145 + VAT for the initial case review and ASYRA health screening, Follow-up appointments are £125 +VAT which include a new remedy, an up to date treatment plan or £145 + VAT including additional SCENAR.
To complete the health screening I ask for the attached Health Questionnaires.
To book the Health Screening, please access my diary here.
I hope the above is useful and please do not hesitate to contact me if I can address any further questions you have.
I look forward to working with you!
In best health,