New Client Information
Should you wish to consider my health screening services, then please read the following information:
To familiarize yourself with how I work with clients, using the functional medicine 5R approach and bio-resonance equipment for health screening, please also read this article on The Functional Medicine 5R approach to Digestive Health and my article on Lyme Disease.
I have trained with Dr Dietrich Klinghardt on many occasions including Lyme solutions, work with his Lyme protocol and use his recommended ‘Klinghardt Approved’ products from BioPure, KiScience as well as the Cowden, Buhner and Provencher Lyme Protocols. For more information on Lyme disease, you may find the most recent Lyme Summit 2 event useful.
Working with Kirsty Terry.
I am a registered Nutritionist, and Bioenergetic and RTT Practitioner trained in the functional medicine approach and practice this methodology in conjunction with bio-resonance health screening. This approach with clients differs considerably from the conventional medical model you may be accustomed to and does not exclude it, rather it is complementary to, and maintaining your relationship with your family GP practitioner is critical.
As a new patient, my approach is in two phases:
- The Living Matrix & Timeline Case Review
- ASYRA Health Screening
- Functional & Lifestyle Medicine Plan
1. The Living Matrix & Timeline Case Review
This serves several purposes. It enables me to understand more about the treatment program you require. It also provides an opportunity for us to get to know each other and determine if my approach is a good fit for you. The Living Matrix & TimelineCase Review includes:
- A thorough review of your Living Matrix and Timeline history (A detailed health and medical history questionnaire)
- A survey of your chief complaints and most important health goals
- An assessment of your most troubling and frequently experienced symptoms
- A diet survey and questionnaire
- A survey of your current supplements and medications
2. ASYRA Health Screening
Once we’ve received your completed Case Review paperwork, you will move on to Step 2: the ASYRA Health Screening & Consultation. This is a remote service completed via Hair, Saliva and Urine samples, (not in person due to the amount of screening work), whereby I follow the Functional medicine 5R approach using ASYRA pro bio-resonance health screening equipment and the consultation includes:
- A comprehensive ASYRA health screening
- Analysis (Major organs/systems)
- Environmental sensitivities (Chemical, microbial, EMF, heavy metals)
- Metabolic-digestive profile
- Microbial profile (SIBO, Dysbiosis)
- Neurotransmitter & hormonal profile
- Food sensitivity Testing (125 panel)
- Nutritional deficiency & maintenance
- Client supplied products for either existing medications/supplements/foods or pet dander (20 items)
- NAET Allergy Panel (800 panel)
- Pathogens Profile
- Stephan Provencher Lyme Protocol
- Lee Cowden Products screening
- Dr Dietrich Klinghardt Lyme Protocols screening
- Immunotherapy/Isotherapy from client samples
- Treatment plan
- ASYRA energetic remedy
- Iso-Immunotherapy remedy
- Review of existing nutritional, herbal etc supplements
- 30 min SKYPE/TELE feedback/Q&A
If there is a requirement for any additional products such as nutraceuticals, herbals, homeopathic etc, then these will be discussed and are charged in addition.
Bravo and Cytonic products are often part of my protocols so if you are unfamiliar with these products, then please do read through the main and resources section of my website Bravo Probiotic.
Should you wish to consider my health screening services, I charge £250 + VAT for the initial case review and ASYRA health screening, Follow-up appointments are £145 +VAT which include the new remedies, an up to date treatment plan and a 30 min feedback to parents/Q&A via telephone or SKYPE.
To complete the health screening I ask for the attached Health Questionnaires and samples.
- Living Matrix health questionnaire,
- Once I have received these, I will schedule in the health screening and send you further information on the screening and feedback dates available. Please listen here on how to collect the samples.
The health screenings are by prior arrangement in advance so I can advise when is the best time to send the samples.
I hope the above is useful and please do not hesitate to contact me if I can address any further questions you have.
In best health,