The underlying health issues of children with an autism spectrum condition can be very complex. Genetic susceptibilities, digestive problems, yeast, parasitic, viral, and other chronic infections and co-infections, nutritional deficiencies, food allergies, gluten and casein intolerance, heavy metal toxicity, autoimmune issues, and vaccine injury make up a long-short list of the underlying stressors affecting our children and more recently we have a greater understanding of the effects of EMF’s, glyphosate and some common conditions such as Lyme disease, Kryptopyrroluria and PANDAS.
These can manifest as the following list of symptoms commonly lumped into the overall Autism diagnosis and left untreated by the mainstream medical establishment.
- Sore throat
- Stomach ache
- Ear and Respiratory Infections,
- Gastrointestinal problems,
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Imbalance of healthy bacteria (Dysbiosis)
- Musculoskeletal health, and many more!
I use a natural, non-invasive, pain and drug-free healing approach to help optimize your child’s potential for both health and growth. This includes utilizing a wide variety of energetic health screening protocols using the ASYRA pro to scientifically assess their underlying core functions, identify chemical and microbial toxicity, address nutritional and dietary needs, and use herbal, homeopathic, nutritional supplements and other natural and complimentary therapies as needed to support healing, boost immunity and improve health and vitality.
The amount of information with regards to the biomedical approach can be overwhelming. Knowing what to do first, how to prioritize testing and therapies, dietary changes, what supplements to use, etc. leaves many parents feeling frustrated. This is understandable because much of the information that is available with regards to biomedical therapies is not well recognized by most of the medical community, and so much of the information needs to be obtained from books, articles, support groups, and the internet. However, whilst the biomedical approach is absolutely essential to addressing the underlying cause of your child’s condition, it is the bioenergetic approach used in combination which helps guide the order of healing and what the body can deal with right now.
Using a combination of both biomedical and bioenergetic approaches in conjunction with Iso-Immunotherapy, I can help guide you through the process and hold onto the positive belief that recovery of the underlying symptoms of Autism Spectrum Conditions is possible.
The limitations of the biomedical approach.
You cannot heal using the biomedical approach alone, the labs do not have enough of a comprehensive testing ability to assess all the factors which contribute to underlying health challenges of Autism. As Dr Klinghardt says “We have sent stool samples to the labs, wriggling and they have come back – NEGATIVE, because the labs can only check from three tests for parasites, whereas with bio-energetic testing, nothing is missed”.
Another example, the biomedical approach does not pick-up the harmful effects of EMF’s, whereas energetic testing does, and you need to ‘where from’ if you are to eliminate the exposure. Finally, chemical toxicity such as metals, glyphosate, then need a homeopathic remedy to detox safely AND a physical medium to carry out the body, but there are contra-indications with Aluminium and Zinc and again this is where the labs fall short.
Three Essential Healing Models
These three approaches to healing cannot be ignored if you want to save yourself a fortune on the biomedical approach, reduce the risk of a healing crisis and not fall into the trap of feeding of contra-indications of using supplements such as parasite with nutritional supplements or miss an essential key to health such as reducing EMF’s.
Autism Spectrum Conditions Healing Approach to
- Remove the Toxic Stress! – stress is considered to be the various toxins, ie. food, chemicals, metals, infections that may be affecting your child’s body.
- Reducing Allergy and Inflammation – Toxins in the body will increase the potential for allergy, and allergy always generates inflammation. Inflammation is very damaging to the body, especially if the nature of inflammation is chronic. An assumption can be made that children with autistic-spectrum disorders are dealing with a level of neurological inflammation as well. Toxins of many forms such as foods, viruses, bacteria, chemicals and heavy metals can all generate inflammation.
- Detoxification – As you begin to decrease the allergy and inflammation through dietary control, supplementation, etc. your child can begin the process of detoxification more effectively. Detoxification is the process of cleansing toxins. Our body generates many chemicals that naturally help do this for us. The skin, digestion, liver and kidneys are the organ systems responsible for detoxification. One of the challenges with children on the autistic-spectrum is they commonly have weakened detoxification capacity. Therefore, aiding their body with this process is critical.
- Neurological Healing – Once your child’s system has been cleared of toxins to the best of their ability they can begin the process of neurological healing. For many children recovery is achievable. Of course, it is difficult to predict which child will reach their full potential, but we strive to improve your child’s health and optimize their potential to learn and grow whatever level their potential may be.
Equilibrium Health, Healing Approach
Using ASYRA EAV Health Screening and the IFM 5R Approach for Gut Health
Remove stressors: get rid of things that negatively affect the environment of the GI tract including allergic foods, parasites and potential problematic bacteria or yeast.
- This might involve using an allergy “elimination diet” to find out what foods are causing GI symptoms or it may involve taking medications or herbs to eradicate a particular bug
Replace digestive secretions: add back things like digestive enzymes, hydrochloric acid, and bile acids that are required for proper digestion and that may be compromised by diet, medications, diseases, aging, or other factors.
Help beneficial bacteria flourish by ingesting probiotic foods or supplements that contain the “good” GI bacteria such as bifidobacteria and lactobacillus species, and by consuming the high soluble fiber foods that good bugs like to eat, called prebiotics.
n Probiotics are beneficial microorganisms found in the gut that are also called “friendly bacteria.” Use of antibiotics kills both good and bad bacteria. Probiotics in the form of supplements or food are often needed to help reestablish a balanced gut flora. Fermented foods, such as yogurt, miso, and tempeh are food sources
n Prebiotics are food ingredients that selectively stimulate the growth of beneficial microorganisms already in
the colon. In other words, prebiotics feed probiotics. Prebiotics are available in many foods that contain a fiber called inulin, including artichokes, garlic, leeks, onion, chicory, tofu, and other soy products. Grains such as barley, flax, oats, and wheat are also good sources of prebiotics. Another good prebiotic source is a supplement called “fructo-oligosaccharide” or FOS.
Help the lining of the GI tract repair itself by supplying key nutrients that can often be in short supply in a compromised gut, such as zinc, antioxidants (e.g. vitamins A, C, and E), fish oil, and the amino acid glutamine.
It is important to pay attention to lifestyle choices. Sleep, exercise, and stress can all affect the GI tract. Balancing those activities is important to an optimal digestive tract.
- GAPS/GFCF/SCD Diet/
- Nutritional, Herbal, Homeopathic or Aromatic Support for both removal of toxic stress, stimulation of the immune system and replacement of biochemical and nutritional deficiencies
- Iso-Immunotherapy (low-dose immunotherapy) for the immune system
- Remove EMF’s
- SCENAR therapy for imbalance in meridian systems and unhealed scar tissue
- Structural/Muscular Skeletal Abnormality Alignments (from support of an external practitioner)
It is not easy to venture outside the conventional medical system, but their common belief that “nothing can be done for these kids” and that “complementary and alternative treatments have no value in the treatment of autism spectrum disorders” can be misleading. These ideas cast doubt, confusion, and hopelessness upon parents who are desperately seeking ways to help their children. My advice is to educate yourself about available alternative therapies. Education is the best medicine and the literature regarding complementary treatments for autistic-spectrum conditions is plentiful. I will be pleased to offer my help for the health and well-being of your child and keep checking in on the blog as I post all the current health summits which are FREE!.
If you want to know how to get started at home, then sign-up for the FREE Autism Breakthrough Kit.
How to find out more?
To find out more about how the natural healing arts and the lastest scientific health screening technologies can help. Request an initial FREE chat to discuss your health challenges and how I can help
Kirsty Terry, Msc, BSc, R(Nutr), RTT™, AFMCP™
Kirsty is a Healthpreneur and uses the modalities of Functional Medicine, Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT™) and Bioenergetic Health Screening to help her clients achieve their optimum health and vitality naturally.
Kirsty is passionate about how the mind and body works together in creating the onset of illness and combines psycho-emotional, energetic, physical and meta-physical approaches for a truly comprehensive, radically wholistic approach to health and wellness.
She helps her clients to get to, and understand the root cause of their health challenges, and helps them address the lifestyles changes required break free from managing symptoms and achieve their optimum health and vitality.
For anyone who is sick, stuck or just fed-up with the ongoing pattern of managing only symptoms. Her unique combination of modalities provides a truly comprehensive and wholistic approach to achieving health which are non-invasive, painless and a drug-free.
When I'm not trying to heal the world, I'm a Zumba queen, or blissing out with a good meditation