Are you struggling with symptoms related to the menopause?
Menopause is a fact of life for all women, and like it or not for the first time I noticed the symptoms early in 2019, and knew I would be able to rely on the functional medicine approach in combination with the energetic health screening to help guide me through the process, however I have to say, now I get what all the fuss is about, and in a thankful way, I had to go through the unwanted symptoms first, in order to truly find the natural solutions that worked. by that I mean, not just manage the symptoms, rather help me progress through the progress with some go to products to rely on.
No matter who you are or where you’re from, if you’re a woman then at some point in your life around the mid forties to mid fifties you’ll have to deal with the menopause symptoms.
Whilst menopause is a natural part of the aging process, and not considered a medical illness or problematic condition. Transitioning through the menopause can mean physical changes such as weight gain, low energy, low sex drive and changes in your mood, but also and often overlooked are the the emotional and physical side effects it brings along.
Hormone replacement therapy drugs and hormonal creams are one of the most common ways to ease the sometimes-hard-to-deal-with side effects of menopause. However recently, the risk to a woman’s health from taking hormone replacement drugs has become a serious concern and more and more women are looking for natural solutions. The good news is there are many, and whilst your primary healthcare professional may focus on the medical solutions, please continue reading to find out what other modalities will support the transition with the harmful side effects.
The Top Peri-Menopausal Symptoms to watch out for:
Here are the Top 12 most common menopause symptoms of the 35 recognised by Project Aware TM
- Hot flashes, flushes, night sweats and/or cold flashes, clammy feeling
- Irregular heart beat
- Mood swings, sudden tears
- Trouble sleeping through the night (with or without night sweats)
- Irregular periods; shorter, lighter periods; heavier periods, flooding; phantom periods, shorter cycles, longer cycles
- Loss of libido
- Dry vagina
- Crashing fatigue
- Anxiety, feeling ill at ease
- Feelings of dread, apprehension, doom
- Difficulty concentrating, disorientation, mental confusion
The Top Natural Remedies for Menopause Symptoms
Make exercise a regular part of your daily routine, it works wonders and you shouldn’t underestimate the power of it. Exercising not only boosts serotonin levels, thereby improving your mood, your appetite and helping you sleep, but the benefits of exercise have been shown to do even more. If you engage in regular weekly exercise you’ll feel and look better too.
2. A Healthy Diet to Help Balance Hormones
Eating a healthy diet is an often overlooked way to decrease troublesome symptoms of menopause, as well as to lower your risk for many other age-related illnesses. Be sure that during this changing time you give your body all that it needs to adjust. Plus, you’ll struggle less with controlling your weight.
3. Natural Supplements, Preparations and Topical Creams
Many herbs and foods contain natural hormones (such as phytoestrogens) or hormone-balancing properties that can help you ease into this transition period. My go to protocol for menopause management is:
- NutriVital MenoBalance Plus
- NutriVital Cohosh Plus
- Armorvida Frank Intensive Massage cream (for lymphatic drainage of neck and Vegas nerve)
- 24k Golden Beauty Bar
- EH RLX to support the emotional transition
How to support the menopause transition naturally.
We use ASYRA Pro bio-resonance to complete the health screening protocols using the functional medicine 5R approach. During a comprehensive health consultation, the aim is to work through the 5R stages and help you map out the most effective route to optimal health,
Equilibrium 5R Approach
- REMOVE from the body what should not be there such as inflammatory foods (gluten, dairy, corn, soy, eggs and sugar which can lead to food sensitivities), infections (parasites, yeast such as candida or bacteria), and gastric irritants like environmental toxins (chemicals, drugs or heavy metals).
- REPLACE the healing ingredients missing from the body required for proper digestion and absorption that may have been depleted by diet, disease or the aging process.
- REINOCULATE the microbiome with prebiotics and probiotics to re-establish a healthy balance of good bacteria which is critical to strengthen immunity.
- REPAIR with natural nutritional supplements, herbal, aromatherapy products to help the gut repair and rejuvenate the gut wall lining.
- REBALANCE the other lifestyle choices which contribute to health: Sleep, exercise, and stress can all affect the GI tract. Balancing those activities is important to an optimal digestive tract.
You can read about it in more detail here!
The Top Complementary Treatments
- ASYRA pro energetic signatures (similar to homeopathic) to balance the subtle energetic health status.
- SCENAR – Natural pain relief treatment which supports the free flow of energy. This is particularly useful in the case hot flashes and hormonal headaches or migraines
- BACH flowers to support emotional wellbeing whilst the body is healing.
- RTT™ is a ground breaking Transformational Therapy to achieve rapid results in as little as one session.
How to find out more?
To find out more about how the natural healing arts and the lastest scientific health screening technologies can help. Request an initial FREE chat to discuss your health challenges and how I can help.
Kirsty Terry, Msc, BSc, R(Nutr), RTT™, AFMCP™
Kirsty is a Healthpreneur and uses the modalities of Functional Medicine, Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT™) and Bioenergetic Health Screening to help her clients achieve their optimum health and vitality naturally.
Kirsty is passionate about how the mind and body works together in creating the onset of illness and combines psycho-emotional, energetic, physical and meta-physical approaches for a truly comprehensive, radically wholistic approach to health and wellness.
She helps her clients to get to, and understand the root cause of their health challenges, and helps them address the lifestyles changes required break free from managing symptoms and achieve their optimum health and vitality.
For anyone who is sick, stuck or just fed-up with the ongoing pattern of managing only symptoms. Her unique combination of modalities provides a truly comprehensive and wholistic approach to achieving health which are non-invasive, painless and a drug-free.
When I’m not trying to heal the world, I’m a Zumba queen, or blissing out with a good meditation