Due to poor diets and fast lives, our kids are becoming ill at an alarming rate! If we share information and lend support to each other, we can do something about it. Learn more at The Children’s & Teen Health Summit, online and FREE from February 23 – March 2, 2015!
Register for free now: goo.gl/tE8jpZ
Carla Atherton created The Children’s & Teen Health Summit for parents, caregivers, and the children and teens they care for. This free, online event will address a diverse buffet of topics during a week of interviews with leading experts in many health fields.
- Allow what comes naturally to your children: vitality, happiness and whole health
- Be the best parent you can be and pass that well-being on to your children
- Encourage lifelong learning
- Explore the adolescent brain and talking to teens
- Understand the effects of our youth becoming “wired”
- Get to the root of the common health complaints of your children
- Learn more about the (not so) basics of health: oral, food sensitivities, digestion, sugar addiction
- Demystify mood, emotion and connectedness in mind, body and soul
- Care for our children and teens more effectively
- Empower yourself and your children!
- And much more!
Register for FREE now at the following link:
Here are a few of the incredible presenters and their topics:
- Pedram Shojai, “Vitality for our Children!”
- Tom O’Bryan, “Is Gluten Destroying Our Children’s Brains and Bodies?”
- Mira Calton, CN & Jayson Calton, “Rich Food Poor Food: Getting the Best for Our Families”
- Joel Salatin, “The Family, the Farm, and Connecting with Our Children”
- Leanne Ely, “Get In the Kitchen! Tips and Information to Make Meals More Nourishing in Every Way”
- Liz Lipski, “The Unhealthy Gut: The Root of a Plethora of Illness”
With 27 expert presentations, the Children’s & Teen Health Summit is a wealth of knowledge you do not want to miss! This invaluable (and FREE) resource is intended for parents, children, and teens everywhere!
Better yet, if you register today, you’ll have access to the following FREE GIFTS as soon as you register!
- Pedram Shojai’s talk, “Vitality for Our Children!” which discusses how we can raise vital children in mind, body and spirit.
- Reed Davis’ talk, “Uncovering the Root Causes of Childhood Disease,” which explores the most common childhood health complaints and what might be causing them.
- “Join the Integrity Food Movement! For Your Health and the Health of Your Children!” a PDF by Joel Salatin, a passionate call to action and argument for why we absolutely need a revolutionary shift in how we view food.
Come listen to The Children’s & Teen Health Summit for FREE and be inspired from February 23 – March 2, 2015!
Register for FREE at the following link today: