Research suggests as many as 1 in 20 people will develop an eating disorder during their lifetime. Are you going to continue with diets, eating plans, CBT, psychologists and paying out for more ‘Therapies’ which deal with the symptoms and fail to address the root cause?… OR..Is Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT™) the missing link?
Eating disorders are a complex mental health condition, which may involve any or a combination of the following behavious:
- overeating large quantities of food all at once,
- limiting the amount of food eaten, or
- getting rid of food eaten in unhealthy ways
Consider this? WHY?
It’s not about the food…
Eating disorders are not all about the food itself, but about feelings. In its simplest, it is about using food as an emotional tool. The way the person interacts with food may make them feel more able to cope or may make them feel in control.
For the person with an eating disorder, controlling food and the body is their way of relieving distress or managing their emotions and achieving some degree of control over their life. Their eating disorder provides them with a sense of ‘safety’.
Breaking the link driving the habits and behaviours
RTT can help to break the link between how you are feeling on the inside, and control or lack of which drive the eating habit behaviours.
- Identify the life experiences at the root cause of the feelings driving the issues
- Recognise the beliefs attached to those life experiences which are running in the subconscious mind.
- Understand how these beliefs are manifesting into your current life experience
- Get clarity on how your true self wants to live
- Set-up the new neural pathways to achieve your desired outcome.
- Be successful!
Create Good Habits?
RTT can help install a positive mindset and productive behaviours which then become beneficial habits and install success for the future.
If you would like to find out more about how RTT can help you or you child achieve success, then do book a FREE chat, have a look at our library of downloadable recordings or book a personal 121 RTT session.
Time to Start Living a Life You Love
How to Access Our Therapy Services
To access one of our pre-recorded therapy sessions for use anytime, please follow the link here>>
RTT™ Group Sessions
To join a group therapy session, please follow this link to see the schedule of events here>>