Personalised Nutrition Plan Package
(All sessions held over Zoom)
In a nutshell – The right nutrition plan customised for you with a plan to keep you motivated!
Are you ready to take control of your health and well-being? At Equilibrium health, we specialize in personalised nutrition strategies that are tailored to your unique needs.
We understand that no two individuals are the same, and that’s why our approach focuses on your specific health challenges and goals, nutrient deficiencies, and food sensitivities.
By harnessing the power of personalised nutrition, we can help prevent, manage, and treat chronic diseases while promoting optimal health.
Our evidence-based solutions have been proven effective, with improved dietary intake observed in randomized controlled trials. With our suite of therapeutic food plans, we offer a customised approach that considers your health goals, cultural preferences, genetic profile, and circadian rhythms. It’s time to nourish your body in harmony with its biological clock. Take the first step towards a healthier you and unlock your true potential.
Book an Initial FREE enquiry
We send you your initial questionnaires to be completed in advance of your first consultation
Personalised Nutrition Consultation
In this consultation of up to 90 minutes we discuss your health questionnaire and food diary and your personalised recommendations for the next 4 weeks. These will be food-based and lifestyle recommendations.
- review your questionnaires, current signs and symptoms. I will ask you about your typical diet, lifestyle, activity and stress levels.
- challenges you might face when making changes.
- share your dietary analysis and recommended your personalised food plan which will usually be for the next 4 weeks
- introduce you to your full resource pack and answer any questions about how to use it
- schedule a a review for 4 weeks later
I may discuss other useful approaches such as GP blood tests, DNA tests, functional tests or supplements. You will take away your individual recommendations for up to 4 weeks plus all the Nutriton and and Lifestyle resources
Next Steps & Recommendations
- four weeks after your initial consultation we will have a 30-minute Zoom. This will help keep you on track, stay motivated and answer any questions you may have. It might be that we adapt and change your recommendations according to your progress.
- In a further four weeks we will have another 30-minute session to review and build on your recommendations or for coaching which provides support.
Follow Up Review
We will complete the process with a final review at the 3-month point. This is a check-in to see what progress you have made so far and some further recommendations if you requre to further refine the recommendation
- At the 12 week point, we will have a final 15-minute session to review and build on your recommendations.
After your package has ended, you may continue by paying as you go or buying another package of three 30-minute follow ups. You can get in touch for a follow up session any time.